Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A day out with Twinny, Hillary, Khey Wey and Divaa.

Twinny suggested that we watch 2012 during the holidays. We invited almost everyone in 2 Lily but most of them couldn't come. In the end, only Twinny, Divaa and I could make it. 3 miserable people! So I asked Hillary whether she wanted to join, and she agreed. Khey Wey joined us too.

Went to Jusco with Khey Wey since she had no transport. When we arrived, we saw a few of the Form 4's. Hillary told me that her cousins were going to watch 2012 too. It was a coincidence that they were watching the same movie, on the same day at the same time with us.

Hillary and Khey Wey bought the popcorn and drinks. We went into the theatre and found our seats. The movie started at about 11.30am. The movie was really good, I have to say. It was also quite terrifying; the earthquake, the volcano and the tsunami. Looked real. And honestly, I almost cried when the people had to seperate from their family. Please note that I said ALMOST. Ha ha ha.

We had lunch in Secret Recipe after the movie. Tom Yam spaghetti. =) Had trouble paying since we were calculating and dividing the money. Seriously, it was embarassing. There were notes and coins all over the table when we were calculating. I guess we looked like a bunch of weirdos. =P

Twinny had to go back after lunch and later Divaa went back too. So Hillary, Khey Wey and I walked around Jusco. Popcorn and spaghetti still did not satisfy us so we went to the foodcourt to buy donuts.

Sigh. It was fun. =]

0 comments: