Monday, November 30, 2009

Holidays are not so fun anymore.

Sigh. It's only the first week of the holidays and I'm already getting bored. Yes I know, earlier I said I wasn't but since school ended, it's not fun anymore. I miss doing crazy stuff in front of my classmates. And I miss homework too! When I had tonnes of them, I felt like tearing of the pages. But now, it's different. All I do at home is going on facebook, watching cantonese dramas with my mother and HOLDING the Sejarah textbook.

Okay, let me tell you about the drama I'm currently watching.


Beyond The Realm of Conscience

Love it. Although I can't speak fluent Cantonese, but I can still understand a little bit of this and that. My mother translates for me, most of the time. Well, this drama is mainly about the king's concubines and their scheme to get rid of their competitors. Not all the concubines are mean la, only one or two.

And one of the villains of the drama is Yeung Yi. Goodness, she looks really evil in this drama. And her make-up outshines the evilness. I like her look when she feels unsatisfied.  =]



I want to do something more entertaining, like book-hunting in MPH. And speaking of books, I finished Harry Potter! Is this considered good news? To me, NO. I hate the fact that the book comes to an end. For your information, whenever I'm sad I read Harry Potter to cheer myself up. See how important this book is? Many of my friends recommended books for me to read after finishing Harry Potter. Gur asked me to try Twilight, Twinny asked me to try Shopaholic, Yi Lian asked me to try Charlie Bone and Artemis Fowl and Keng Hoe asked me to try Lord of The Rings. Which one is the best? I think, Harry Potter. Hahaha. Nevermind, I'll try everything suggested by them. =]

0 comments: